Thursday, May 31

My Evolution

I thought it might be interesting to make a post of my pregnancy; a timeline of my evolving figure. I know it's Kayla's website, but she wouldn't be here if it weren't for my pregnancy! So I hope this enlightens you to the very beginning of Kayla's existence in this world.
December 16, 2006. 3 months pregnant. (Okay. This really is me in my Paula Abdul costume. That's a long story and not for this website. But, do you think its a good costume anyways?



February 4, 2007. 4 and a half months pregnant. (Again with the wig, I know. But it was for the Hat Party!)




St. Patty's Day. 5 and a half months pregnant. Celebrating at Quay Street.




March 30, 2007. Six months pregnant. At my desk at work.




April 9th, 2007. Six months pregnant. With Kristi in Atlanta, GA visiting Amy.




April 16, 2007. Seven months pregnant. Posing at work.



May 5, 2007. Seven and a half months pregnant. At our Couple's Baby Shower.





May 6, 2007. Still seven and a half months pregnant. Another baby shower at my house.





May 15, 2007. Our 8th wedding anniversary. River Crab restaurant.



May 24, 2007. Exactly one month before I went into labor. On my way to yoga.



June 2, 2007 - 8 months pregnant, one month to go! With Sarah and Christa in East Jordan at my baby shower.




June 2, 2007. Showing off my skills.





June 10, 2007 - Less than a month to go! Boating on Lake Huron.




June 8th, 2007. 15 days to go! Party with work friends at our house.



This is the very last picture taken of me pregnant. It was taken on Friday, June 22nd. I went into labor on Sunday, June 24th.

No comments: