Monday, July 9

2 Weeks

Today you turned 2 weeks old! And you're not even aware its your two-week birthday. You spent the day as you have every other day so far, mostly sleeping. Your favorite position to sleep is on your tummy lying on someone's chest with your head snuggled in close to a neck. You are so peaceful and precious when you are sleeping. We could watch you for hours. We've only known you for 14 days, yet it feels like a lifetime.
Silly Daddy. He was out playing soccer and ruptured his achellies tendon when you were only 10 days old. He needed surgery and is in a cast and crutches for the next 12 weeks . So, not only do I have you to take care, I have him to take care of too! Its not exactly how I had pictured things going during my maternity leave!


How Grandma likes to spend her time best... taking pictures of you and her. Non Stop!

No comments: