
Sleeping update... You are now sleeping 12 hours at night. This makes you an above-average baby! I hear this doesn't happen for most babies until 3-4 months of age. So, thank you Kayla! You can make it 10 hours through the night without waking up for a feeding, or if you sleep 12 hours, you wake up once for a feeding and then go right back to sleep. We've now started you on a bedtime routine. At 7:45pm we head up to your room, change into pj's and feed you your last meal. By 9pm you're in your crib asleep. Our goal is to move this time up to 7pm and start you on formula by the time I go back to work in 3 weeks. Sometimes I almost feel guilty that you're such a good sleeper. You make it easy for me!
Here's the Rainforest activity playmat Daddy put together for you that Aunt Mary, Uncle Stan and Cousins Jeff, Sara, Scott and Rachel bought for you. This special playtime is saved just for you and Daddy when he gets home from work.
1 comment:
My favorite kind of pictures. She's beautiful.
Rachel
Post a Comment