Friday, June 29
Finding Sleep
I'm feeling a little sleep deprived, I take a lot of little cat naps throughout the day trying to catch up on my lack of sleep I get around the clock. There's nothing better than sinking into the soft leather recliner with a blanket in the living room in the late morning with you asleep on my chest, or lying in bed under the covers with you tightly swaddled and cuddled into my neck. I wish those moments wouldn't end, I want them to last forever! But I'll take the few quite hours I do have at those times with you before you wake up crying and wanting to be fed. I am finding ways to catch up on my sleep anywhere and anyway that I know how, and at anytime I can. You need a lot of sleep, but so do I! Its amazing how my body adapts and learns to function on so little sleep. Shhhh, get some sleep baby girl!.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment