Friday, September 14

11 Weeks

The Dad's doing their fatherly duty.
The 30-something group of current (and soon-to-be!) Moms.



Daddy has so much fun getting you dressed....




...although you're not quite sure what to think of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AaronDad and SheriMom,

I've spent the last one hour and 48 minutes with a big Grandma smile on my face here at work. Kayla's blog site is addictive! Time flies when you're having fun--not sure Alan would agree though ;)

The photos are wonderful and your commentary, Sheri, is a delight to read. I remember feeling so many of these exact same thoughts . . . way back when. My first 'baby' daughter turns 34 years old tomorrow at 7:01 am. It's hard to believe that time has flown by for us and that she now is a fabulous Mom herself with two little ones, Caitlin 3 and Alden 1.

No need to tell you to enjoy this time because it's obvious that the two of you are doing exactly that. What a lucky girl Kayla is to have such special parents! I'm sure Grandma Kay is sooooo proud . . . I'll be checking in frequently. Keep up the diligent work . . . and the video clips too!

Thanks for sharing, Donna Wollen