Saturday, September 1

The Johnson Sisters


Today we went to meet the newest littlest Johnson, Sophia Beth. She is two weeks old. I can't remember you being that tiny Kayla! No, I can't! Not you! Not my big girl! You? You were once 7lbs, 9oz? It can't be true. Well, you were that size the day we left the hospital, but you didn't stay that size for long. We had a hard time remembering you as that small. And I can only faintly recall now, you really did sleep all day. But not anymore! Jen talked about how she sits and watches the sun rise in the early morning as she feeds Sophia, which reminded me that I used to do that with you too. There's not many mornings I've ever sat and watched the sun rise for an hour and a half until I had you! Now, Stella on the other hand, that's what we have to look forward to. An energetic 2 year old who wants to sing "Little Bunny Foo Foo" and imitate puppies, bears, chickens and frogs all day long. We have BIG plans for all you girls growing up and playing together.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks so much for coming over to play. I'm glad Sophia reminded you of the first few days with Kayla. And I hope Stella didn't scare you from Toddlerhood! It was a fun time. I love the Sparty pics!