I can't believe I have a 19-month old. Just when I finally get used to saying "18 months", I have to get used to saying "19 months". Now it'll take me the next 1/2 month to get used to this age and just when I routinely and automatically answer "She's 19 months old", then she'll be 20 months. And to me all I hear with every passing month is "Two. Two. Two year old" - and that will be hard to believe.
Kayla is such a good eater. Always has been. Not only does she eat almost anything we put in front of her, she eats large meals and always cleans her plate. And not only does she eat well, she eats with her silverware very well for an 18... I mean 19 month old. She nails every single bite with her spoon or her fork and gets the entire thing in her mouth without a single morsel falling off - now that's good! Here's some photos of her enjoying salmon (one of her favorites) and lima beans (her new favorite) at dinner.
High five!
2 comments:
I love these pictures. She is so cute and so darn adorable. Glad to hear you didn't lose the pics!
Lima beans, really?!! She's a better eater than I am - good for her! :)
Post a Comment