My cousin Rachel tagged me to do this post. The rules are that you go to your Pictures folder on your computer, choose the 4th folder, choose the 4th picture in that folder and explain the picture.
Well, that's a little hard for me right now because our computer files are still in a state of disarray and I'm notorious for creating folders in folders in folders, but roughly here's what I got...

This is a picture of Kayla at 12 months old, just after a bath and in her robe. The robe was a fairly new purchase my mom made and I think this is one of the first times she had it on. Her expression says it all - clearly she loved the robe! Goodness I just want to eat her up she's so cute in this photo! You just can't get any sweeter. What a scrumptous little peanut.
Now you've been tagged! I want to see yours!
1 comment:
Love the pic. Right after I tagged you, I remembered that you had picture problems on your hard drive. I'm so glad that you were able to get them back. So, made any CDs with your pics yet in case it happens again?
Post a Comment