Sunday, February 8

Snow Country and snow caves

We took a trip up north this weekend to visit Sarah, Kurt and Cassidy. Kayla was once again enthralled with Cassidy - or as Kayla says "beebee!" - all weekend and from the looks of it Cassidy was enthralled with Kayla too. Kayla's baby dolls go with her everywhere right now, so the fact that there was a real baby meant Kayla couldn't keep her eyes or hands off of her. Kayla was really very, very gentle and sweet with her, patting her head, touching her hand and giving her kisses...
...sometimes Kayla had a hard time remembering who the baby was...


...and then there was Uncle Kurt's snow cave. There is much lore that exists about it and I can only tell you what I know about it from word of mouth, so I'll let the pictures tell the story. From the looks of it, it was big! And Kayla had fun!

1 comment:

SMJ said...

Oh, wow! These pictures are SO cute. I love Kayla kissing Cassidy...mmaahh!!! And the snow cave ones are great. I'm so glad Aaron finally convinced her to go inside!