Saturday, March 7

Its raining, its pouring

It has been raining all day. The snow is gone... heck, it was 70 degrees on Friday! Its not near that warm today, but all this rain allowed us to pull out Kayla's shiny new rain gear for the first time, with matching boots no less! Bought by Grandma when Kayla was probably only a few weeks or months old, she's finally almost grown into it. Daddy and Kayla are grocery shopping and Kayla couldn't be more happy to wear her new outfit. Most of all, she loves the pockets. She didn't stop saying "cheese!", so I didn't stop taking pictures!

1 comment:

SMJ said...

This blog has made me cry twice today! First tears were out of emotion watching the music video, second tears were of laughing so hard watching the "Just Kayla" video. Kurt and I watched it twice in a row! And I LOVE the rain gear. She looks so proud of her new duds. And so beautiful, as usual. :) We love and miss our special girl!