As much as Kayla was looking forward to the airplane ride, I was looking forward to her first Easter Egg hunt. It was as every bit of cute and fun that I imagined it would be. Miss Melissa, Kayla and Addison had practiced 'hunting Easter eggs' in our living room the week before so she was ready... mostly she knew there were yummy treats inside those eggs! And with the basket that Uncle Matt bought her she was ready. The countdown began, reached zero, and she was off (with Momma's coaching, of course). After two eggs she was ready to stop, open and eat whatever was in them but I encouraged her to keep going, "Kayla, here's a blue one! And how about this green egg, get this one. Oh, and a pink one! Pick it up!" Slowly but surely we semi-filled her basket until all the eggs from the hunt were collected and gone. I was fine with that (less candy the better) and she was too (she was ready to dig in). It was a fun hunt in Matt and Amy's community!
Wednesday, April 15
As much as Kayla was looking forward to the airplane ride, I was looking forward to her first Easter Egg hunt. It was as every bit of cute and fun that I imagined it would be. Miss Melissa, Kayla and Addison had practiced 'hunting Easter eggs' in our living room the week before so she was ready... mostly she knew there were yummy treats inside those eggs! And with the basket that Uncle Matt bought her she was ready. The countdown began, reached zero, and she was off (with Momma's coaching, of course). After two eggs she was ready to stop, open and eat whatever was in them but I encouraged her to keep going, "Kayla, here's a blue one! And how about this green egg, get this one. Oh, and a pink one! Pick it up!" Slowly but surely we semi-filled her basket until all the eggs from the hunt were collected and gone. I was fine with that (less candy the better) and she was too (she was ready to dig in). It was a fun hunt in Matt and Amy's community!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment