Wednesday, April 15

Easter in Atlanta

There's no better place to spend Easter than somewhere warm and sunny... and that's exactly what we did this year. Sadly, Aaron could not use his ticket we bought him, so it was Kayla and I and Grandma visiting Matt and Amy at their home.

As much as she loves airplanes, it was no surprise that Kayla was looking forward to the "Airplane ride!" to "Amy's house!". Although she watched out the window excitedly at takeoff I sensed some uncertainty, but she quickly settled in on my lap (must take advantage of the 'under two fly free' while you can)! Kayla was an excellent flyer, I imagine that not all kids would be content to quietly sit still on one person's lap for 2 hours, but Kayla did with no problem. We read books, watched a video, and (lucky for me) she even took a nap. We topped off a successful, easy plane ride with a trip to the cockpit! Cool, Kayla!

I've got to hand it to you Kayla, you did a great job on the plane!

No comments: