*(Although during tonight's stroller ride she asked to walk and hold my hand, so here's a picture of our "stroller ride" from tonight. Notice: there's no stroller in the photo. That's because I'm pushing it with one hand and holding her hand with the other and with my 3rd hand I'm taking a photo).
She also loves to play with keys - locking and unlocking doors. Sometimes I'll find a key stuck in the garage door (hmmm, come to think of it, did I get that one out of the door)? And of course the most obvious place to use a key is in one of our vehicles- one of Kayla's favorite places to play (not with real keys of course, and only with us nearby). She will get her shoes and coat on, grab my purse and her baby, find some keys and ask to go for a car ride. She'll pretend to drive and put her baby in and out, fastened and unfastened, in her car seat.Today I was working in the yard and she crawled in her seat, straped herself in and started her movie, hence the photos you see here. She was so happy! What a funny little girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment