
On Monday night we took a trip to see the Tigers play the Yankees. It was perfect weather and we had great seats - just 20 rows up from the Tiger's dugout. We all had a great time - and the Tigers won 4-2! Thanks for the tickets Kate!

Aaron was excited to take Kayla to this game; he ran out and bought her new tennis shoes and a Tiger's shirt just for this special occasion. He says he wants Kayla to have more "sporty outfits". I think he gets tired of picking through the pink dresses and putting together outfits from all the clothes in her closet. I think he nailed the 'sporty' look. I have to admit, it is cute - Daddy and daughter matching outfits.


Thanks to Kayla I finally had a legitimate excuse to do something I've always wanted to try at Comerica Park - ride the tiger merry-go-round and the baseball ferris wheel...
yes, we rode them several times. She wasn't a fan of the ferris wheel, but that's okay I'm not either. But I have to admit, the merry-go-round was fun; I didn't mind riding that over and over!

I know in this picture that it doesn't look like she's too miserable on the ferris wheel, but she did manage to loosen up a little at the end and have some fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment