Oops, I know. It doesn't really go with "Praise Baby" too well, does it? I guess it was the only thing he could find to "prop" up the computer. I think I should "edit" that out.
Sheri~ HOW ADORABLE!!!!! It looks like you guys had a great holiday & a wonderful 2nd birthday celebration! Kayla is a BEAUTIFUL and lucky girl to have such great parents as you & Aaron. Hope to see you guys soon.
4 comments:
I had to laugh when I noticed her drive in theatre was complete with "beverages" too. :)
Oops, I know. It doesn't really go with "Praise Baby" too well, does it? I guess it was the only thing he could find to "prop" up the computer. I think I should "edit" that out.
Matt said the same thing - nothing like drinking and driving!
Sheri~ HOW ADORABLE!!!!! It looks like you guys had a great holiday & a wonderful 2nd birthday celebration! Kayla is a BEAUTIFUL and lucky girl to have such great parents as you & Aaron. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment