Wednesday, October 21

I just have to

I just have to write these down. I just have to write these down before I forget. And before the moment passes. Because that's how fast moments go by around here. And then Kayla moves on to the next thing.

New phrases spill out of her mouth every day. And every day the things she says amaze us. And it constantly cracks us up.

Tonight, right before dinner, we walked outside on the deck and she said "Its so nice outside!" I guess that's what an usually warm fall day will do to you.

And tonight, after she finished her dinner, she threw her hands up into the air and exclaimed out of the blue "Kayla happy now"! I guess that's what a full tummy will do for you.

Then later, when she was lying in bed talking herself to sleep like she does every night, she kept saying over and over again "No, its Tuesday". I guess that's what a busy week will do to you.

And, every night this week, she has asked me "Where Aunt Sarah, Uncle Kurt and Baby Cassie go?" - she is ready to come to your house, so watch out!

There's never a dull moment around here! And we love every moment!

No comments: