Saturday, October 3

Precious

I want this age, these times, these moments with my sweet, cuddly 2 year old to last forever but she's growing up too fast! When did my baby turn into a little girl? Its scary how fast it goes; how one moment they're an infant and the next they're.... they're... well, just take a look! They've grown into a beautiful two year old! I look at this photo and realize that Wow, she's really growing up. When did this happen? How do I make it stop? Stop! Kayla, stop growing! Stay little forever!
Don't go to school, stay and read books with me on the couch all day.
Don't find new friends, keep me the center of your world.
Sometimes it pains me to think how fleeting this age is.
So, I soak up each moment I have with her.
The moments are precious.
She is precious.

3 comments:

About Barb said...

Sounds like it may be time to try for another little one =) Kayla is a beautiful little girl!

kJoy said...

When the heck did Ky-li get so big!?!? NOOOOOO!

Melanie A. said...

LOVE this pic. of Kayla. So beautiful! They DO grow up quick!