...the big girl bed is IN and the diapers are OUT. In just one week our little baby grew up! Potty training and moving to a bed were a breeze. Of course with Kayla, everything is a breeze.
I finally realized that keeping her in a crib was not going to keep her little forever. She couldn't possibly go to kindergarten still sleeping in a crib. Could she? Could she??
Most mothers long for the days of no more diapers. Not me. I was holding on to the days. I tell ya what, and both Aaron and I noticed this right away, a child instantly looks sooo much older when there's no more diapers sticking out every which way from underneath their clothing.
Ah yes, its the simple facts of life that can't be denied...
Time marches on. Life moves forward. Little girls grow up.
Checking out all the cool new things I can do in my new bed! I love it!
Getting ready for my first nap in my big girl bed.
Checking out all the cool new things I can do in my new bed! I love it!
Getting ready for my first nap in my big girl bed.
We love you so much Kayla Raine! You're our BIG little girl!
4 comments:
???????????? A little warning might have helped. My heart dropped. No more diapers? AND a big girl bed??? Then I calmed down and thought it through. Let's see...Cassidy is 14 months old now. That means...yep...Kayla is NOT! I guess I thought she might wait for Cassidy to catch up. Okay, this is actually good news. Okay, I'm actually really proud of her. And you. Congratulations, Kayla Raine!!!
That is a big day for sure! And, think of all the $$$ you'll save with no more diapers. . .I look forward to that day for Roman.
Okay, last night when I asked you what was new, you COMPLETELY failed to mention this..... SHERI, KAYLA CANNOT GROW UP WHEN I AM AWAY AT COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is heartbreaking... but I suppose a princess macaroni and cheese dinner would be in order next time I'm in town.
Too funny that we were just talking about this at Christmas and two weeks later she went from absolutely no interest to being potty-traineded!
Post a Comment