Eyeing the cupcakes
This is a fun party!Our great friends Joe and Elizabeth and big sister Mary
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday to Katherine
Kayla had never had a cupcake before and I was certain that because she is not a fan of sweets that she would take a few licks of frosting, maybe nibble on a bite or two, and then be done. I was wrong. Way wrong. She not only ate the whole thing, she asked for a second one when she was done. Then, the day after the party, she asked if she could go back to Katherine's house to have another cupcake. Guess she liked them.
It appears Stella, Kayla, Mary and Sophie thoroughly enjoyed their cupcakes.
Enjoying the party with friends
Happy Birthday Katherine Skye!
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday to Katherine
Kayla had never had a cupcake before and I was certain that because she is not a fan of sweets that she would take a few licks of frosting, maybe nibble on a bite or two, and then be done. I was wrong. Way wrong. She not only ate the whole thing, she asked for a second one when she was done. Then, the day after the party, she asked if she could go back to Katherine's house to have another cupcake. Guess she liked them.
It appears Stella, Kayla, Mary and Sophie thoroughly enjoyed their cupcakes.
Enjoying the party with friendsHappy Birthday Katherine Skye!

No comments:
Post a Comment