You lay out your princess pajamas, crown and princess shoes, of course.
(This is the exact scene I walked in and found on the floor of Kayla's room tonight after I told her to go get her pajamas on. I suppose picking out your pajamas and matching accessories and assembling them neatly on the floor IS the first step to getting ready for bed.)
(This is the exact scene I walked in and found on the floor of Kayla's room tonight after I told her to go get her pajamas on. I suppose picking out your pajamas and matching accessories and assembling them neatly on the floor IS the first step to getting ready for bed.)The next step, of course, is taking a bow once you have your princess pajamas on...
1 comment:
Love it, love it, love it. Love the pajamas, love the bowing video, and love the Cassidy on the Mind video. We are dying over here!!!
Post a Comment