Tuesday, June 1

Kayla-isms

Too cute not to write down...

- During lunch today, about a half hour before naptime, Kayla announced at the kitchen table, "I'm tired. Is it nap time yet? I'm ready." I guess the events from the busy weekend finally caught up to her! (If only going down for nap was this easy every day).

- While at the store shopping tonight Kayla added about 59 more things to her birthday wishlist. Pretty much anything that resembled a toy, even if she had no idea what it was, she said she wanted it to have it for her birthday, including a garden hose. I like this 'birthday wishlist' thing! I can easily get out of buying her anything, without a complete meltdown or twenty minute rationalization about why we can't, and she's completely okay with it, simply because she expects its for her upcoming birthday. Can every month be her birthday?

No comments: