Playtime with Cousin Cassidy at our house over Memorial Weekend
Most playtime involved a lot of Cassidy (18 mo) following Kayla (almost 3) around and laughing at anything she did. Fortunately, Cassidy is still patient and entertained enough to enjoy watching Kayla commandeer an activity.
Beauty Parlor
Kayla loves to brush and style people's hair; I'm not sure how into it Cassidy was.
Enjoying dinner together
Most playtime involved a lot of Cassidy (18 mo) following Kayla (almost 3) around and laughing at anything she did. Fortunately, Cassidy is still patient and entertained enough to enjoy watching Kayla commandeer an activity.
Beauty ParlorKayla loves to brush and style people's hair; I'm not sure how into it Cassidy was.
Enjoying dinner together (By the way, Cassidy is wearing the pants I had made for Kayla's Christmas present when she was 18 months old. I'm so glad that we can share them with Cassidy and that she can get use out of them too; I think Kayla only wore them a few times before she outgrew them. Cassidy definately exceeds the "cute" limit in them! I hope she can wear them lots and lots of times! And Kayla is wearing one of Ruby's hand-me-downs! Sarah, these pants, along with the Apple Dress, qualify for the 'stay in the family' rule.)


Cassidy loved Kayla's kitchen!
2 comments:
love, love, love, love, LOVE!!!!!!
These pictures are killing me! What fun! The girls play so well together and have so much fun. We're already charging the camera (which is fixed now, by the way!) for our trip down at the end of the month. Lots more photo opps to come!
Post a Comment