Tonight as I was tucking Kayla into bed I told her that I was so proud of her for going to school and being such a big girl today and she replied, "Yes, but you forgot to leave. Aren't you supposed to leave? When Addie and I get really, really big, like high in the sky, then we can go to school all by ourselves."
Guess she won't be missing me that much.
And last night, the night before the BIG day, as she was getting ready for bed, I told her to have sweet dreams about school. But then as Daddy was tucking her in she told him, "Mommy told me to have sweet dreams about school, but I don't want to. I want to have sweet dreams about Princess Aurora."
A Disney Princess is never far from her thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment