Saturday, December 11

Daddy & Daughter Day

Goggles on, and ready to get building!

Finally, something to balance out all those Girl's Nights... a Daddy & Daughter Day.

Kayla has her own toolbox for around the house because she loves to "help" Daddy with all his projects, so I surprised Aaron by signing them both up for a workshop at Lowe's. So, Daddy and Daughter got to build Christmas tree and picture frame ornaments together! Kayla gets to keep the apron and the goggles and gets a new patch for her apron for every project she completes. Next Saturday is Round Two - build a train! I'm so excited for them to go back and work on another project together, and so are they!
You must always read the instructions first
The final masterpiece!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love this! I want to join in on Daddy and Daughter day!