Sunday, December 19

Weekend before Christmas

Started with Girls Night to see Tangled at the movie theatre, then was followed by Daddy & Daughter Day, sewing Christmas presents, playing dressup and playing with babies... all in one weekend's fun. Having lunch together at Chili's post train building workshop at Lowe's Being silly with and loving on DaddyStill a favorite activity: laying out all her baby's outfits before she dresses them. Here is one particular outfit ready to go complete with hat, bib, panties and socks. She has recently been re-inspired to dress her babies since we went through all of her little sister's clothes. She decided to keep all these clothes items for her own use.Someone loves to play in Mommy's shoe closet. She even got her stool because "I have to see which pair I love the best" and proceeded to try them all on one-by-one.

1 comment:

SMJ said...

I love the outfit she laid out for her baby. She's got three seasons represented here: the Santa hat for winter, the Pumpkin outfit for fall, and the sunny bib for summer. Verrrrry creative, Kayla!