It is so exciting to feel spring in the air, to see all the snow melted, to see tulip bulbs emerging, to feel the sun, to open windows, to put away snow pants and pull out the jackets, and to see 40's, 50's and even 60 degrees in the 7-day weather forecast! It certainly has been a looooooong cold winter keeping us indoors this year. I was getting anxious for warm weather and I know Kayla was going a little stir crazy too. I knew spring had to show up at some point! Kayla's been begging to go to the park, which I've promised her we'll do as soon as it warms up - and that is now! We've spent the last two days playing outside and going on Kayla-adventures. We've been on bike riding adventures, pond hiking adventures, and adventures in the woods to find new magic sticks. Yesterday the wind was also perfect for kite-flying which Kayla suggested we do. She wanted her Princess kite and said that her Toy Story kite, which is for boys, is the one that I could fly. So, we flew kites for an hour, and it was fun! (I took these photos with my phone as we were flying our kites).




No comments:
Post a Comment