Ugh, even I am getting tired of looking at that dreadful last posting with all that snow! The calendar officially says its spring, but we have yet to see it! There are no real exciting updates or photos to post, but I needed something fresh to look at besides that snow! Since the last entry most of the snow had melted - until we recieved a surprise snow storm on Sunday - and once again the green grass disappeared under a blanket of white. Thankfully that disappeared again too with some rain, and now there is only a small remainder of the Snow Mound left in our front yard.
We're pretty much playing the waiting game around here, waiting for Khloe to decide when she'll make her grand entrance into this world. Until then, we are enjoying our [relatively quiet and peaceful] time together as a family of three watching movies, cuddling on the couch and playing games together.
Kayla, you have been busy giving out lots and lots and lots of hugs and kisses to Khloe (aka My Tummy) every morning, afternoon and night. I can't get out the door in the morning without you throwing your arms around my belly (which happens to be the perfect size for your arms to fit around) to give Khloe a hug and then a kiss. And, of course, Khloe gets a hug and kiss goodnight each night even before I get mine. When we're lying in my bed or sitting on the couch together you like to lie your head on my tummy (I suppose, too, that it is a perfectly sized pillow for your head) and tell Khloe things like "I can't wait to see you" and "I love you Khloe" and "I can't wait to see how tiny your arms and toes are going to be". You are already a loving, caring big sister and you haven't even met her yet! I know she will adore you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment