Kayla, you crack us up with the things you say! I should be writing more of them down, but here's one example of the cute little things that come out of your mouth.
Yesterday you and I we were on a walk together - you on your bike, me on foot - and after riding to the mailbox and almost making it back home you got off your bike because you said your legs hurt and were too tired to go any further. So we spent the remainder of the walk home each on one side of your bike pushing it home. I asked why your legs hurt and you said "Because it was so far to ride. It needs to be shorter, but God didn't make a shorter way". Then you said, "When I get home can I put on my pajamas and dust?" I think those are two of your favorite things: dusting and wearing pajamas! Doing both at the same time must be so exciting for you! Of course my answer was "yes!" And then you jumped right into a conversation about why we built our home out of bricks.
Now, if we could only work on getting you to pick up your toys...
No comments:
Post a Comment