Tuesday, August 2

Clifford comes to town

No, it's not Halloween. And no, it's not the real Clifford. It's just an ordinary Tuesday in August, but what's not ordinary is the Clifford costume Grandma A found at a garage sale and brought over today for Kayla. Now, just an ordinary day turned into an extraordinarily hilarious, exciting day! These are probably some of my favorite photos ever - I couldn't stop laughing. We thought the cosutme would be too big but since Kayla was excited to try it on we saw that it fits her pretty good. Clifford in the playroom. Clifford in the Dora tent. Clifford eating dinner. Clifford playing Mrs. Potato Head. Clifford watching movies.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, there's a new Dora tent that Grandma A scored at the garage sale too. It's huge, but it sure makes for new fun entertainment. The kids will LOVE playing in it! Secretly I wonder how Grandma always finds hidden gems like these. She finds them, decides Kayla needs them, buys them (for a steal), and brings them home; something that I would never think to do. It never fails that these treasures always score high points with Kayla. Grandma also scored a Big Wheels and a pop-up puppet stage. Good job Grandma on the stellar garage sale deals!

No comments: