Tuesday, January 31

More Four And a Half things

Having gum is a special treat, and to be honest, a good bribery tool when needed. Before Kayla takes a piece of gum she always wants to know "What kind do you have?" Having good flavors to choose from is crucial to the decision to chew gum or not chew gum so either we hear "Oh! I like that kind!" or "No thanks, I don't like that kind". After chewing on a piece of gum for a few minutes she'll say, "I need a new piece. This one lost it's kind."

A recent conversation in bed, summarized:
Kayla: I can't sleep. My legs are having bad dreams.
Me: Your legs can't have bad dreams. Only your mind can have dreams.
Kayla: My legs ARE having dreams. They told me.
Me: I don't think so honey. It's not your legs that are having dreams. Dreams only come from in here (in your head). Your mind is where dreams occur.
Kayla: Can my legs have dreams and then send them up to my thinkin'?

Kayla's new favorite food to eat: a hard boilin' egg.

No comments: