We finally figured out why you weren't sleeping the past couple days, you were having a growth spurt! Blame it on the growth spurt, right? You were busy growing big! And that's how you spent your One Month Old birthday, growing big and strong. Those growth spurts sure are killers though, you're fussy, you're restless, you won't sleep and you want to eat all day long! You were also busy learning how to turn around in your crib. Today when I went to get you from your crib, you had turned 90 degrees. How did you do that?! Happy Birthday Kayla. We love you.
One great piece of advice a friend recently gave me - "Make sure to get pictures of yourself with Kayla. It is easy for Mom to always take pictures of her baby with other people. But you will miss out on pictures with the most important person in her life!" So, that's what I did today. They're not the best pictures in the world but its a start. These are the only photos Kayla and I have of us together since I was in my hospital bed... and she's already a month old!
When Daddy gets home from work, he can't stand to not have his hands all over you! He can't get enough of you, but we see it differently because I say he's "bugging you". I just don't want him to wake you up!
No comments:
Post a Comment