Friday, July 27

Things I Love About You

Your soft porcelain cheeks that are irresistable to kiss
Your tiny cooing sounds
The way you snuggle into my neck to go to sleep
The way you lay across my body and fit perfectly arm to arm
Your wide, open smiles
Your tongue that comes out after you've been kissed
The cries that don't quite have us convinced they're real
Your warm, damp hair after you've fallen asleep on my shoulder
Your furrowed brow you make as you're falling asleep
The way you stretch your arms & legs and scrunch your face every morning after a good night's sleep
The way your hand reaches up and rests on my chest while your feeding
When you fall asleep with your mouth wide open
The smell of your pure, sweet breath
Your big, beautiful, bright eyes



1 comment:

Melanie Acker said...

Sheri,

Congratulations on making it one month. I don't normally check the e-mail (I leave that to Melanie). But when I saw the link to your blog, I clicked on it. What a beautiful little girl Kayla is! Take it easy on Aaron, I know exactly how he feels. I always grab Chase and give him a big hug/kiss when I get home. The picture of the two of them "asleep" together is great - we called it milk drunk. Chase would fill his belly and fall asleep - ocasionally as milk dribbled down his cheek :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your blog - and congratulations.
BAA