Grandma even said it tonight, "She's getting bigger, I can tell!" Yeah, I know, I know. It makes my heart burst with pride and joy that your so strong and healthy. You love all your food, we've started making homemade baby food for you now, squash, sweet potatoes, apples, pears, zucchini and carrots. You love it all; there's nothing that you won't eat and that makes us giddy that you like the food we've made for you. Except bananas. You didn't like the fresh banana that we smashed up for you. You made the most tortured face like we had just fed you kerosene. And of course that brought the cameras out in full force. Why is it, that the more you're in distress the more adults are entertained? I put a stop to the bananas. We'll try them again later. Promise. And I'm sure you'll like them next time.
2 comments:
I tell Sophie everyday to stop growing too! She isn't buying it. :)
Hmmmmm, already not listening to their parents? This is a problem.
Post a Comment