Kayla is a pro at getting herself dressed. In fact, she
insists on doing it herself. "I know how to do it!" or "Let me do it!" are what you will hear if you attempt to help her put on or take off any of her clothes. At the end of the day she'll even decide to get her pajamas on and will go upstairs to get undressed and come down completely ready for bed in her pajamas! (She is forever a pajama girl). It makes life so much easier! All I have to do is pick out her clothes, lay them on the bed and she does the rest.
.jpg)
Today was no different. Expect for one small detail. She is wearing one item of clothing that I did not pick out. Can you guess what item she decided to add to her outfit all on her own? (Hint: She said it completed her princess outfit).
.jpg)
I couldn't help but smile.
1 comment:
So.... when do I start my live-in nanny job?
Post a Comment