A few days ago I dug out, for the first time since Kayla was born, a gift on her shelf that she received when she was a newborn from our dear friend Sue. I've been saving this china tea set to "give" to Kayla until just the right moment when she (and I) would most enjoy it. And enjoy we have. For the last few days, per Kayla's request, we've been having daily tea parties. Kayla makes each new party a little more elaborate and sophisticated... picnic blanket, glass slippers, princess dresses, crowns, tea party guests (stuffed animals) and today, classical music. What a fun way to spend the afternoon - just Princess Mommy and Princess Kayla! I'm so lucky to have a daughter to share these precious moments with!
2 comments:
Oh, that sweet girl! That looks so lovely! I hope she is still in the tea party phase when we're there in a few weeks.
I need to stop looking at these posts. I live to far away to be able to cope with this...
Post a Comment