Friday, June 25
After weeks of planning, organizing and shopping, your Little Mermaid party finally arrived! I was hestitant to give you a Disney character-themed party (I try to avoid princess overload), so I was pushing for a "beach" theme (hence the flip flop invitation), but once a week, week after week, I asked you what kind of party you wanted, hoping you might forget that you requested Little Mermaid, but your answer never changed, so you had a Beach/Little Mermaid party. I thought If its what you want, then its what you'll get! And so we went all out celebrating with aunts, uncles, grandpas, grandmas and cousins...
Aunt Sarah graciously catered your party again; it was such a fun, creative menu! For appetizers we had Blue Ocean Punch and smoked salmon spread. The main course was seashell pasta with shrimp, Sebastian the Crab cakes, green seaweed (coleslaw) salad, and of course blue Mermaid cake with ice-cream for dessert. And since you love seafood, it was the perfect menu for you! There was barely a morsel left.
Thanks to all for such thoughtful, special gifts for the birthday girl! It was a wonderful evening!
Opening presents with Mommy and Daddy the morning of your party
Cuddling on the couch with Uncle Matt before your party started
Blue Ocean Punch with floating frozen gummy fish
No comments:
Post a Comment