It's only September, but Kayla's Christmas list is paaaaaaaaaaaaages long. Everyday there are new things she thinks of or sees and she says "We need to go buy at the store". Well, since her birthday is over I just tell her to "add it to her Christmas list". Today, again, when she brought up her Christmas list she said:
I've found so much stuss (stuff) on the computer*, like lots of princess stuss, lots of mermaid stuss and lots of stuss like that.
When she says her prayers at night we ask her what she wants to thank Jesus for and she always says the same three things: Addie, Miss Melissa and Nicholas. But to tonight's prayer she added that she was also thankful for 'all the princess stuss'.
*"On the computer"? Apparently Kayla is regularly doing online shopping that I better keep a better eye on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Online shopping! That's Aunt Sarah's girl!!!
Post a Comment