Sunday, October 3

Apple pickin'

We had planned for this day, to head to McCallum's Orchard, so despite the wind and cold we kept our plans. I was determined to get us some of those hot cinnamon and sugar donuts, and they were just as good as I remembered! We always have a fun trip to the orchard every fall.
Kayla managed to do quite well with her own pumpkin glazed donuts. Daddy and Kayla demonstrating just how cold it was! Brrrrrrr!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh the picture of you and Kayla and then the one of Aaron and Kayla... SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Barb said...

Just say the joy joy baby link. I guessed it yesterday when I saw you weren't going to the game - I said I think they are pregnant! Yeah!!! We'll pray for you guys (please do the same for us as we get closer to d day ;)

Appleseed's Adventure said...

love it!