Sunday, December 5

Our Elf has arrived!

In other exciting news, our Elf finally made his (her?) appearance at our house!

Ours came to visit yesterday and will be carefully watching Kayla every day for the next 3 weeks. The fun is getting to name your Elf and when we asked Kayla what she wanted to name him she said "Chair". Aaron immediately said, "Okay, how about Chair-y" and I said "Yes, Cherry like the color of his outfit and like the fruit that we eat".

So, his name might have double meaning and I'm not sure if its spelled Chair-y or Cherry, but I'm going with Cherry for now.

Kayla is very enthralled with Cherry. And since touching him makes the magic of Christmas disappear, she gave him a pretend hug and kiss from afar last night. The first words out of her mouth this morning were "We have to go see where Cherry is hiding!" And this is where we found him this morning...
This will be a fun tradition to continue for many years to come!

No comments: