Friday, January 28

Dance class

Three down, three to go. Kayla got through the first two weeks of tap class (barely) and started jazz this week. Finally, there was some action on her part! When I've asked her why she doesn't like to do anything in the class she says "Because I don't like to do fun things". Well, we know that just isn't true. I know she is looking forward to ballet starting in another week where she can spin like a ballerina.
There's that tongue that just won't seem to stay in!Of course these, offered at the end of class, help. And there was another special treat this week, Grandma A got to come and watch! Maybe that helped with some of her motivation. Or maybe it was just the Skittles.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Okay, I can't lie... that last picture... definitely looks like me. NOW I see what people mean when they say Kayla looks like me! :)

I don't mind looking like an adorable 3-yr-old :)