These photos go back a bit, to this past July 4th when we visited Nashville, TN for a family vacation and cousin Laura's wedding. Some of the professional photos just got posted... 

I think this is the first wedding you have been to. You had so much fun. There were lots of other little cousins to run around and dance with, and run and dance you did with Andrew, Cohen and Isabella. You barely took a moment to eat and catch your breath, in fact, I'm not even sure you did. You were one sweaty, tired little girl at the end of the night!
Your favorite part about the whole evening was the opportunity to wear your new dress I bought you especially for this wedding. The moment I saw it on the rack (on super sale!) I knew you would love it because it was long (a criteria for all dresses and nightgowns) and full (perfect for twirling). When I brought it home to show you, you said no less than 15 times in 60 minutes "I just love this dress so much. Thank you Mommy." Just hearing that made it worth every penny! You had so much fun dancing with Daddy on the dance floor. You exclaimed "I'm a princess!" as your Prince Daddy twirled you around song after song.

It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding in a loft in downtown Nashville. My cousin's ceremony and reception (in the same location) reflected her inner and outer beauty and creative artistic side. It was wonderful to be surrounded by all our extended family members.

I love Laura and Dirk's happy gaze at each other in this photo.
And there you are in the background, creeping as close as you could to where the bride was because you kept impatiently asking "When are they going to kiss?" It was all you cared about.

Congrats to the bride and groom, Laura and Dirk!


No comments:
Post a Comment