Wednesday, January 11

Four and a HALF!

You are excited to be four and a half years old. Finally. You told me that it felt like forever since your 4th birthday and you've been waiting for this a long time. You don't let anyone get by with calling you just "4" anymore. You correct them and tell them proudly, "No, I'm 4 and a half!"

You have recently been calling you and I Heart Twins. We are Heart Twins because our hearts will always be stuck together. Yes, I say! Yes they will! Always and always. And then we hug a lot because we want to hug forever. God has given you such a compassionate, loving heart Kayla.

"I think I'm getting a radish." (a rash)

"Eyebulb. Lightbulb. They rhyme!"

A new name for whole wheat tortillas: "Taco Paper". Yes, I suppose it is taco paper. That will work.

Heart Twins. Eyebulbs. Radish. Taco Paper. These are all great 4 AND A HALF year old things Kayla!

2 comments:

About Barb said...

Unbelievable how fast time flies, especially when we are trying to cherish our little children. But, it is fun to actually hear what goes through their growing minds!

Mrs. Sadler said...

She is too sweet! What a fun age :)